There might be a couple of reasons why your headset isn’t working. Our team has come up with a checklist to support you:
- Make sure your headset is fully charged, this can take up to 24 hours
- Make sure your bluetooth connection is working correctly on the device you have paired with Flow
- Pads must be firmly attached to register for effective conduction. You can ensure this by wiping your forehead clean and patting it dry
- Pads must be positioned correctly, please follow the instructions in the user manual. If you are unsure, you can reach out to us and we will support you
- Double check the moisture of the pads being used. We do not recommend getting the entire device wet but pads must be damp enough for the current to be absorbed by the skin
If you have already tried the above and still have problems, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe what steps you have taken and what happens. We will be happy to help and ensure everything works smoothly.